How do I know what items or colors or sizes to order?
1) the NCDT School of Dance Schedule of Classes lists the required dancewear for each class.
2) we've tried to provide as much information as possible on these pages to help you choose the correct items, colors, and sizes you or your student will need.
3) Cindy Miller at the School can help with most item, color, or size questions you may have.
You can reach her at 704-372-3900.
4) you should always feel free to give us a call at 704-519-4771.
We've been doing this for a number of years now, so we can definitely help!
5) we always offer an Open-House Fitting Session before the Fall classes begin.
And we usually offer additional open-house fitting sessions every couple of months through-out the year.
Dates and times for our fitting sessions are announced through the school.
Where is your store located?
We are a Mail-Order/Catalog business.
Although we are located in Charlotte, we do NOT have a retail store for you to visit, browse, shop.
Please don't ask if you can 'just drop by'.
How do I purchase the items needed for class?
There are several different ways to make your purchase:
1) you can order direct from Tutu.Com:
- place your order On-Line, by Phone, by Mail, or by Fax.
Your order will be delivered to you by USPS Priority Mail (you will typically receive your order within 1 - 2 days).
- please see the How To Order Section for more info on how to use our OnLine Order Form or Printable Order Form, for telephone and fax numbers, and for our mailing address.
2) pickup a paper Order Form at the NCDT School of Dance to mail or fax to us.
How do I pay for my order?
For orders placed directly with Tutu.Com, you may pay by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
We do not accept checks.
We do accept cash, but we cannot make change.
How do I receive my order?
Since we are primarily a catalog/mail-order company, your order will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail - delivery in the Charlotte area is typically within 1 to 2 days.
Can you deliver my items to the School?
Sure! We stop in at Dance Theatre once a week, and will happily bring your order to the school with us (no delivery charge!).
We'll leave it at the Front-Desk. Your order must be paid for in advance, by credit or debit card - we do not accept checks.
But remember to tell us you want 'delivery' when you place the order, or we'll ship it to you by default.
Can I pickup my items from your shop?
Yes, you can! But, you must make an appointment to pickup your order, or we'll ship it to you by default.
And please note, we are a working costume shop, we are NOT a retail store where you can browse and shop for the items you need.
You cannot try-on shoes or garments, or be fitted.
All pick-ups must be paid in advance by credit or debit card - we do not accept checks, and cannot make change.
We are located at 801 Pressley Rd. Ste 100-A, Charlotte NC 28217 - very near the intersections of So. Tryon St. & Woodlawn Rd./Billy Graham Pkwy & I-77.
You can Make An Appointment to pickup your items between 10am and 5pm, Monday thru Friday.
What if I have other questions?
1) Cindy Miller at the School probably has the answer - you can reach her at 704-372-3900.
2) you should always feel free to give us a call at 704-519.4771.
We will do our very best to answer whatever questions or concerns you may have.
Please review our How To Order Section for complete details on ordering, payments, shipping, returns, exchanges, catalogs, privacy, and other important information.