TUTU.COM customer and Tutu School Alumni Deborah Lehman created this Fairy Doll Tutu for her granddaughter, Isobel Rose Lehman, for her YAGP and ADC competitions. This multi-shade pink bodice and coordinating classical tutu feature our Brocade, Specialty Lace and Organza fabrics.
Deborah made everything in this photo from TUTU.COM products including the puffs on the sleeves made from two inch “Cher” lace. The lace on the bodice and tutu are white lace which was dyed by Deborah, using the methods she learned in the “Dying to Dye” class at TutuSchool. The bodice insets are white/silver brocade that has been dyed pink. The light pink stretch taffeta, also used in the bodice, is another Tutu.com product. Deborah dip-dyed the tutu net. Sleeves are made of organza fabric with the puffs sewn on and ribbon inserted.
Shop the Products:
- Tutu Net - 54-inches Wide White
- Brocade - 54-inches Wide Silver Metallic
- Stretch Velvet - 60-inches Wide Rose
- Stretch Taffeta - 56-inches Wide Pink
- Powernet for Bodice Lining and Tutu Panty
- Cording: Poly Twine 24-Ply 1/16-inch for Piping
- Organza - 60-inches Wide Pink for Sleeves
- Stretch Trim - 2-inch Cher Lace White for Sleeve Trim
- Specialty Lace for Tutu Decorative Plate
- Hooks & Bars
Learn How! Tutu School Courses:
- Classical Performance Tutu Course Kit
- Bodice 2 Course Kit
- Dying to Dye Course Kit
- Finishing Touches Course Kit
Share Your Masterpiece With Us!
Photo Credit: LISBET Photography