Tutu.com customer Gina Laroff made this fusion tutu & peasant bodice for Chamonix Bas dancing Le Travail from Coppelia in YAGP Competition 2019.
Chamonix dances with Southland Ballet Academy in Irvine, CA and is coached by Stella Viorica. Stella requested a tutu that was not an English bell and not a classical tutu for Chamonix. Gina had never made a tutu like that before, but Tutu.com's Fusion Tutu Instructions were superb and her clients were thrilled!
She custom dyed the red net, tulle, coutil, power net, and red silk bodice to match thanks to the great instruction received from Tutu.com.
Shop the Products:
- Bodice Pattern - Adult 8 Piece Peasant-Style
- Glistenette - White (Bodice Sleeves)
- Black Stretch Taffeta
- Instructions: Fusion Tutu
- Powernet (Panty and lining side pieces of bodice.)
- Coutil (Bodice front and back lining.)
- #6 Hooks and #6 Bars or #3 Hook and Eye Tape
- Single Face Satin Ribbon
- Tutu Net
Gina started her costuming journey with The Classical Tutu Book and expanded her knowledge with hands-on teaching at TutuSchools - Huntington Beach, CA.
Shop Tutu School Class(es):
Connect with the Designer
Gina Laroff, Larova Tutus