Tutu.com rents out beautiful, professional-quality ballet costumes for both men and women dancers. From tutus and tiaras to dance dresses and men’s tunics, we have many costumes from which to choose.
Individual Costume Rental for Soloists or Competitions
We rent to individuals competing in Competitions like the Youth America Grand Prix / YAGP, Prix de Lausanne, and other major international ballet competitions. We also rent principal and soloist’s costumes for many ballets - The Nutcracker, Sleeping Beauty, Swan Lake, etc.
Aside from the classics, we have contemporary tutus and assorted dance dresses available for rent as well. Some costumes come with headpieces. Those needing a more elaborate tiara can rent one separately or purchase one.
Entire Cast Rentals for Companies or Schools
Currently, we have the following full one-act ballets for rent:
- Sleeping Beauty Act III (The Wedding)
- Swan Lake Act II
- Graduation Ball
We are in the process of adding a full Nutcracker & Giselle.
Booking Your Rental
In order to start the process of renting costumes, we need you to do the following:
- Read the Sample Tutu.com Rental Contract to make sure you understand our policies.
- If, AFTER reading the contract, you decide you want to pursue a rental, fill out our Rental Reservation Form or email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- First & Last Name of person responsible (signing the contract and paying for the rental). YOU MUST BE 21 years or older to fill out the reservation Form & Sign Contract.
- Email of person responsible for rental.
- Phone number of person responsible for rental.
- Billing Address (Street, City, State, Zip).
- Shipping Address, if different than billing address (Street, City, State, Zip). We only rent/ship to addresses in the contiguous USA due to customs and shipping length.
- EXACT date that you need the costume(s) in hand – NOT JUST THE PERFORMANCE DATE.
- EXACT date you will ship it back. We need to know exactly how long the costume will be out of stock in order to quote you a price.
- Bust/Chest, Waist, Hip Measurements.
- What the costume(s) will be used for (YAGP, Nutcracker, photo shoot, movie, etc).
- Once we have all this information, we will email you pictures of what costumes that will fit the dancer(s) are available during your time frame. We do not send pictures until we have this information.
- Once a contract has been emailed, customers have 48 hours to sign and return it. If not returned in 48 hours, the hold on the costume is released.
- $25 Per Day
- $150 Per Week - Day 7 is FREE!
- $450 Per Month - Reflects a 25% Discount. Week 3 is FREE!
- Per Day: $10
- Per week: $60
- Per month: $180
Please use the forms below to send us accurate measurements.
Dancers should never measure themselves. Do not add “growing room” to measurements OR subtract from actual measurements for anticipated weight loss. We make each costume with as much “wiggle room” for change as is possible considering the complexity of the design.
Tutu.com Rentals are shipped USPS Express both ways, (1-2 days). Express Shipping averages between $40 and $50, but can be more or less. It depends on where the rental is going and what you rent. In our many years of experience shipping rentals, we've found USPS Express with one to two-day delivery to be the most cost-effective and efficient method for both the renter and Tutu.com.
Rental Photo Gallery
Browse our large inventory of professional ballet tutu and tunic rentals suitable for many female and male ballet roles and variations. We're still in the process of getting all our information online. If you have a rental need and you don't see a match here in the gallery, give us a call. Chances are we have something in our ballet costume shop that will work perfectly! The gallery make take a moment to load...