**Digital Download PDF File**
This beautiful, flowing skirt and cropped bodice top is perfect for the role of Gamzatti, whose fateful love for Solor in the ballet, “La Bayadere,” wreaks havoc in the lives of everyone in the palace. The exotic elegance of this costume is also perfect for an Arabian from “The Nutcracker.” We like to make it out of Stretch Taffeta or Stretch Brocade, lined with Coutil for the center front and center back pieces, and with heavy powernet fabric lining the side front and side back pieces for ease of movement. The coutil keeps the center fronts and backs stable and secure, while the powernet lining on the side pieces allows freedom of movement. We recommend our Reversible Satin Faille or a Charmeuse for the skirt.
Available in Adult Sizes - X-Small, Small, Medium
- Adult Size X-Small Measurements - Bodice: Bust: 30.5 inches. Under Bust: 7-28 inches. Basque: Low Waist: 23-24.5 inches. High Hip: 29-30 inches.
- Adult Size Small Measurements - Bodice: Bust: 32 inches. Under Bust: 29-30 inches. Basque: Low Waist: 25-26.5 inches. High Hip: 30-31.5 inches.
- Adult Size Medium Measurements - Bodice: Bust: 34 inches. Under Bust: 30-31 inches. Basque: Low Waist: 27-28.5 inches. High Hip: 32.5-34 inches.
Please note: Patterns do not automatically come with instructions. Instructions for Gamzatti Skirt and Crop Top Patterns must be added to your cart separately.
No shipping fees on Pattern Download Products!
About Digital Download Products:
- Once your order is processed, you will receive a "Your TUTU.COM Digital Downloads are Ready" email with a pattern file download link. Please check your spam folder if it does not appear within 5 minutes following your Order Confirmation email.
- Purchase of this download from Tutu.com grants the right to the original purchaser ONLY permission to download the PDF file 1 time within 48 hours of purchase.
- Permission to print is granted to the purchaser ONLY. View Printing Instructions. View YouTube Assembly Video.
- Sharing this pattern PDF file or printed copies with anyone else is expressly an infringement of the copyright owner's rights and subject to penalty.
Please call us at 704-519-4771 for additional licensing agreement options and pricing. © 2019 Instructions by Claudia Folts. Design Pattern by Summer Collins for Tutu.Com.
This product is a digital file only.
For more information, visit our Orders & Returns Page
Our minimum domestic shipping charge for orders $75 and under is $9.00 for a USPS Priority Mail envelope, $12.00 Ground/Priority Mail box, $25.00 for USPS Express Mail envelope, and $37 for USPS Express Mail box. Domestic US orders $75 and up ship FREE. Base International shipping charges are Canada: $40.00 USD - Hong Kong, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany: $45.00 USD - Europe $70 USD - All other countries: $50.00 USD. If your base-rate/minimum shipping charge does not cover the cost to ship your order, we will bill additional shipping charges when your order is ready to ship.
For hooped classical tutus and other items that must be shipped in over-sized boxes, costs can run between $30-$60 in the continental U.S., more in some places. Occasionally, it is less expensive to ship Express rather than Priority. We will always research what is the least expensive way to safely ship your items. We will also insure costumes for their full value. This will add to the cost, but not too much. All custom costumes are shipped with signature required when delivered. This is for your protection.
If you require a shipping cost estimate prior to placing your order, please call us Toll Free US & Canada +1-877-888-8266 - International +1-704-519-4771 from 10 am to 5 pm EST and we will be happy to estimate your shipping charges.
If you are ordering something small that can be sent in an envelope, like one sample card, the difference between the postage and the automatic minimum shipping charge will be refunded.
TRACKING & INSURANCE
Unless otherwise requested, orders shipped within the US, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and most US Territories and Military addresses, are sent via USPS Domestic Priority Mail (2-4 day) with Delivery Confirmation. You will receive an email with your package's tracking number so that you may track your package. The USPS provides $50 insurance on Domestic Priority mail and $100 on Domestic Express Mail. If your order cost is higher, we will automatically insure it for the total. There is an extra charge when we do this, but it is minimal.
We strive to ship in-stock items within two Business Days after we receive your order. (This does not include custom-made items, like tutus and other costumes, which require a lead time and are shipped when completed. Also, orders which include fabric-cuts or custom-dying may require an additional time, but we will always let you know how long it will take.)
For destinations outside the United States, orders are sent via USPS Priority International (six to ten days) or USPS Express Mail International (three-five days). Express Mail International is faster than Priority Mail International, provides much better tracking information, and may pass through your country's Customs quicker. Delivery times are dependent on your destination country and on your local postal and Customs services. Customs delays are not the responsibility of Tutu.Com. Our shipping rates do not include any Customs Charges that may be imposed by your country's Customs regulations.
Tutu.com Size Charts | PDF
It contains size charts for all Tutu.com products; ballet tutus, bodices, dresses and patterns combined in one PDF file (14 pages).
Individual Size Charts | PDF
- Tutu.com Classical & Bell Tutu Size Chart
- Claudia Folts Dress & Skirt Size Chart
- Claudia Folts Bodice Size Chart
- Claudia Folts Dance Pants & Trunks Size Chart
- Claudia Folts Child Bodice & Panty Size Chart
- Jeremy Bernardoni Men’s Size Chart
- Jeremy Bernardoni Children Size Chart
Tutu.com Pattern Listing | PDF
Panty & bodice pattern size charts with detailed information and measurements.
Custom Measurement Worksheets
Recently Viewed Products
JUMP TO NAVIGATION